Image Map

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Home for Halloween!

So for Halloween weekend we got to go to Rexburg!! I just love it there and it always feels so good to be back!!! We had family pictures right when we got into town, then we just hung out and watched a movie with the fam. Then on Halloween we got to go to lunch with our friend Pat and Ashley and their little girl Preslee! It was so good to see them and we had a blast!!! Then when we got back we had a pumpkin carving contest with everybody at home, Liv was on her day date for the Halloween dance! It was a very relaxed and perfect Halloween!
Then on Sunday it was the twins birthday and they turned 9! It is so crazy that they are getting so old! But they had a good birthday and got fun presents!! We also got to go visit Justin and Kate and baby Ashlyn! When we got back we had a birthday dinner and our cousins Cory and Dee Ann and their kids were up, so they got to enjoy the special day too! It was a fun filled packed weekend and I am so glad we got to be there and see everyone!
Oh and a couple of nights before we had the ward Halloween party and we were excited and got all dressed up as Alvin and Brittany from the chipmunks! When we got there hardly anyone was dressed up and we missed the trunk or treat! But we did win first place at the costume contest and won a 5 pound bag of candy! haha We had a very fun Halloween!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Team Tall Pumpkin
Photobucket
Photobucket
Team Wide Pumpkin
Photobucket
Photobucket
Team Short Pumkin
Photobucket
Cute Livie on her date!
Photobucket
THe cute BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!

2 comments:

Kip & Melissa said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how grown up the twins are! And Olivia on a date.. way to weird I couldn't even find her in the picture forever cause she is so grown up! So cute, I'm glad you had a good Halloween!

Rowbury Adventures said...

I'm sad I didn't get to see you guys! It looks like you had SO much fun tho! And I can't beieve how big the twins are to! I see them all the time at my moms school they are So funny.. Well I miss ya lots and Hopefully we can play soon! It's November already... I'm thinking WICKED IN DENVER TIME!!