Image Map

Thursday, September 16, 2010

What it Takes to be a Carter

What it takes to be a Carter


No normal pictures

Photobucket

Be WAY to EXCITED for what team you get

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Be Really good at throwing sponges

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't be afraid to have Apples thrown at your head

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hang Crackers from your bum to get WHACKED by crackers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cheat any way possible in the obstacle course

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Be a master of Simon or (Uncle Kelly) Says

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't give up no matter how many people are trying to tackle you

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a whole bunch of other things....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Well it was the Carter Family Games over Labor Day and they never disappoint... Grandma Carter LOVED these games they were her highlight of the summer... Team Blue even did a special cheer in honor of her! We all miss her very much but she would be very disappointed if we all didn't bring our "A" game to the CARTER FAMILY GAMES.... Liv, Mil and Lac did a great job planning the games!

I am sure that people driving by think we are crazy but we just don't really seem to care!! I am always AMAZED at how we all walk away uninjured after but it is all worth it!

I have the best Family! Can't wait for next year!


3 comments:

Matt and Jami said...

Thanks for doing a post on this Abb, Ive been waiting! I miss that so much! I think we are going to make it a priority next year for sure!! love you!

Rowbury Adventures said...

can I please please please be part of your family next year?

9 Crazy Carters in the Coop said...

Abs
This was amazing! I am so proud to be a Carter. I loved the games and I loved your pictures. You are really good! Thanks to all the family for playing their "A game, a few little tears came from my eyes because I really missed Grandma Carter, she was the best! Carter Family games Forever!!!