Image Map

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Green Day

I have pretty much decided that I LOVE every single Holiday and I love to give the husband something to celebrate just to make it special!

Photobucket


After work on St Patty's day I was supposed to go to my Grandpa Deardens house to have dinner and to see my Aunt Lisa and cousin Adam from Arizona!

Photobucket


Yep we are about a year apart

It was so fun to see them I haven't seen Adam since right before he left on his mission so it was about 4 years!

Photobucket

We lucked out because Breks Class got cancelled so the class could watch the BYU game haha we love church schools!!

Photobucket

So we celebrated with Pizza and Chinese food and watched the game with everyone!!

Photobucket

It was a great Green Day!

(Please pretend that I am sucking in and my hair is done in these pictures! I do not know what I was doing and why I look like I am 3 months prego! I probably need to stop eating the pizza and chinese and start working out a little bit more! ha)

No comments: