Image Map

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

One year older and wiser too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

On April Fools Day that boy of mine turned 27!

We started the celebration saturday night after work and priesthood. I picked up Mad Pita (his newest obsession)  and we had a delicious dinner and just relaxed!

Photobucket

It was a perfect day. We slept in, he woke up and came out to his presents, we had lots and lots of treats, watched conference and just had such a relaxing day!

Photobucket
{on the balloons is pictures of 27 memories of the year}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{such a handy man}

I got him a bbq because he has wanted one so bad! It is teeny tiny but we have a teeny tiny balcony with not much room so it really works just perfect! I got steak, and veggies, and he got to cook his own birthday dinner, but I don't think he minded one bit! This boy loves to grill!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I made his favorite pineapple upside down cupcakes, and his friend Nate had come over for dinner so we sang him Happy Birthday and he got to make his wish!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Well Handsome I am so glad you were born, and that we got to celebrate the day together! I love you lots and lots!

Photobucket

No comments: