Image Map

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Whole bunch of 1st's...

Ever since Halloween I have wanted to get a christmas tree! So the Saturday after Thanksgiving we were in Target and with the help of Brek's mom we found the perfect Christmas tree for the swamp! We got lights and little red ornaments that remind me of Minnie Mouse! So for Family night we put up our first Christmas Tree! The swamp is getting more and more Christmased out! We have a Christmas countdown until we leave for disneyland, christmas dishes from my mom, and a nativity set from Brek's mom! It is just a happy place to be and to make it even happier my cute husband bought me a space heater so I don't freeze to death!!









Happy Thanksgiving!!
We went up to Washington for our first thanksgiving together and we had a blast! We rolled into Washigton with 0 miles left of gas! It got a little scary! The dinner was great, I got to make my yams, we had prime rib, and mashed potatoes and lots of other good food! We spent the day hanging out with family and playing lots of games! Brek loved the Apple cider so much that he even drank it straight from the bottle! haha he had lots of fun playing pinocle his favorite game, and I tried to learn how (it was kinda hard). It was a great day!







We were there until sunday! We had so much fun playing games, the girls went to twilight while the boys went to James Bond, we made sugar cookies, and we took family pictures. When it was time to go on sunday we were all packed and ready to go so we said our good-byes, got in the car and it wouldn't start! We had to dig out the jumper cables out of the trunk, hook it to his moms car to get it to start! Then he checked the oil and it was sooo DRY so we had to call his dad at the church to bring us oil, and finally about an hour later off schedule we were on the road again!











And to end the last of this post is our first Halloween! For Family night we carved a pumpkin! We didn't even light it up on Halloween because we weren't home but it was fun to carve just for the heck of it! We stayed at my parents house on Halloween to watch the twins and take them trick-or-treating because my parents were in Boise watching Hayden play football. So I passed out the candy and Brek to the "chipettes" trick-or-treating! The twins turned 8 the next day, and the next week the got baptized! We had a busy couple of weeks, but they were a lot of fun!





6 comments:

{brady+sarah} said...

Abbie you guys are soo cute!!! I miss you soo much! Looks like everything is going GREAT for you and Brek!!

Dee Ann Carter said...

The first year of Holiday's are so fun! I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! We love you!

9 Crazy Carters in the Coop said...

Abs your bog is so good! I will love being able to look at it when you move to Washington. You two are perfect together! I love you Both a million M & M's!
Love Mom

melanee said...

Abbie way to go!! I was so excited to see this long update! Wow looks like you had some fun holidays, and you look darling. I love these pictures! And I love yoU!

Momma Fran said...

Such fun holiday pictures! I'll miss you when you leave, but I will keep up with you and your adventures through your blog. Thanks for writing it down for me. You know I need help!!

Ashley Sullenger said...

so I want to see Washington...new post sweetie! haha hope you two are loving it down there! miss ya