Image Map

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pretty Darn Lucky

The last month we have been very busy and it hasn't really stopped it is just going to get even more busy!!

First thing is we love Stephanies Red Velvet Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory, so for our date Brek decided that we should try to make one of our own! It was an all day project but 2 different trips to get cheesecake pans, cramming 3 pans into the tiny oven, chilling all day, and then assembling it, it was to pretty to eat! But we gave in and it was delicious! It tasted like the real thing!!

Photobucket

Photobucket




Then the next day we had a full day planned with Jordan and Randee down in Salt Lake! We went to Tucanos for lunch and stuffed ourselves! Then headed over to Hogle Zoo! The Zoo was packed because we got there on a opening day of Natures Nightmares, it really turned out to be pretty lame but the vultures were pretty creepy! Then we were going to head over to temple square but we were all exhausted! So we will have to save that one for another time...

Photobucket

Tucanos YUM!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Zoo!!


Next in line was a trip to Washington for Breks sister Allis graduation. We made a stop in Twin Falls for the weekend to celebrate Ashlyn or "little Peaches" 1st Birthday!! She was so so cute and got so many fun things! She got to eat her own piece of cake and loved it!! We also went out to Grandma and Grandpa Tolmans house to say hi and had a little photo shoot with everyone!

Photobucket

Tolman Family

Photobucket

The faces of PEACHES!!!


Then we were headed up to Washington! I got to go to a Yoga class with Chelsea and Debbie and that was so fun! Then on Wednesday Brek told me to get ready because we were going to the temple, then when I was all ready he said never mind we are going to lunch then we will go to the temple tomorrow so I could tell something was up but I didn't know what, but he finally told me he had been planning with his parents for a surprise trip to Seattle just me and him!! It was such a fun getaway! I was so surprised I got a little teary eyed! It was such an amazing city and we had a blast!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nasty Gum wall! People just put there gum on here, there are names spelled out and pictures and it was weird but cool!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what we decided to buy to remember our trip! It was a way fun little shop that you could buy plain t-shirts then pick the screening you wanted to put on it! It was supposed to say Seattle on it and it didn't but we didn't know that until we got back to the hotel! ha

Photobucket

Photobucket

So we got to the hotel and realized the we left Breks suit at the house! So we were really bummed because we wanted to go to the temple! So we brought Brek a white shirt and he had his shirt and tie so he just put them on with Jeans! That was the first adventure, then it took us an hour to find the temple! Then when he got dressed I could not stop laughing! I didn't know if I could go in with him because he looked so funny!!! We finally worked up the courage to walk in and Brek explained it to the cute temple worker! He was so kind and said "We make no judgments here" So we went in and couldn't find the dressing rooms and found out we missed the session by 10 minutes! So if we stayed for the next session we would have been back on the road to late! So we walked out! That was more embarrassing then walking in lookin like a cowboy! haha we took some pictures of the beautiful temple, we were both a little sad and then we went and got a blizzard from dairy queen and were on the road!

Then Alli graduated! We had a big barbecue with lots of good food! We Played Bunco and hung out with family! It was such a good day and we are so proud of her! So Congratulations ALLI!

Photobucket

Photobucket


And last but not least I headed up to Rexburg this last week for a girls weekend with my mom and sisters, and for Kinzies bridal shower! The shower turned out great and Kinz got lots of fun stuff, and we had lots of great food! My mom took all of the girls to Letters to Juliet and we invited lots and lots of people we pretty much took the whole theater but it was so fun! Then on Sunday we had a photo shoot and there is never a dull moment when my sisters are around! It was such a fun weekend with all girls!! My dad came down here to spend time with my Grandpa and Brek went to Salt Lake for a world cup party with his brother and his friend Jeff! So it truly was a no boys zone the whole weekend!!

Photobucket

We are Pretty Darn Lucky for our FABULOUS FAMILIES! And for All of the FUN things we get to do!!

3 comments:

Pierce said...

Oh I havent seen you since Diana got married. Im so sad I missed Kinz's shower. Miss you lots and im so happy your doing so well sounds like your having lots of fun miss and love you lots

Ashley Sullenger said...

CUTE PICS! I think I would love you to make me that cheesecake! yum. You've done some fun things lately!

Rowbury Adventures said...

ABS! your having WAY to much fun without me.. and how do you get all of your collages and pictures SO cute! I'm glad I got to see you at the Bridal Shower, I miss you lots!