Image Map

Sunday, June 20, 2010

***VEGAS BABY***

We just spent the weekend in Viva Las Vegas.... I have never been there before and it was crazy!! My cousin Jordan and his wife Randee got a condo down there and so we went down with them and another couple for the weekend!! The Pool was AMAZING and I loaded up on sunscreen so I wouldn't burn my brains out and it was a blast!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Buffalo Wild Wings


We went to a fun restaurant called Serendipity and it was just like the Movie!! We are still a little upset at the fact we didn't get a cute dessert but it was fun and delicious!!

Photobucket



We got to go to the M&M factory and Coca-Cola factory and lots of the cool hotels!! We Got to go see lots of cool hotels, and to top it off the crazy people! But I have to say my favorite part was the Bellagio water show! It was amazing!! I Loved it!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

At the Coca-Cola Factory we got to try 16 flavors of coke from all around the world, I tried them all but wasn't a fan of most of them but Brek and Jordan thought that it would be fun to have a contest who could drink 10 the fastest! They both thought they were going to lose it at the end but my man was the champion!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


On the long ride home we stopped in St. George and had to see the beautiful temple! And then it was homeward bound for 2 more weeks then off for the next adventure!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cami said...

Looks like you had so much fun!! I can never see your pictures all the way unless I click on them. I don't know if it is my computer or not...are you able to see them when you look at your posts?

Kip & Melissa said...

You two are so cute, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! All of your pictures are so adorable I love it! Hope you are doing good!

9 Crazy Carters in the Coop said...

Looks like you had a very fun time!!
Take advantage of this "No KIDS" time. You looked super cute in your new swim suit :)
Can't wait for you to come up and see what we have been doing up here.
love you both
Rexburg Mom