Image Map

Friday, September 3, 2010

2 years down... Forever to go!

2 Years ago
I married this boy

Photobucket

I met him at BYU-I and the first time I saw him I told Diana I was going to marry him! Then I called my mom and told her I had the HOTTEST FHE brother I have ever seen and told her I was going to marry him!

Photobucket

(This is the first picture I ever took of him)

Well one FHE he decided to not be to cool for school and sit by me... It was LOVE from there on out! The next day I got a phone call asking me out on a date! OHHHH I have never been so nervous for a date in my life I spent like 3 hours getting ready! He picked me up and we had a blast! He actually got me in trouble because he walked me to my door at midnight and my Crazy R.A was watching and said I could not have a boy on the balcony past 11:50! But it was a night to remember!

Photobucket

(Not our first date I don't have a pic of that!)

We started dating and fell in LOVE the first kiss was priceless he likes to tell me that I never even kissed him back that I just stared at him like a deer in headlights but I was floating on a cloud! I had the kiss that took my breath away!!

Photobucket

We had some ups and downs and a break up that lasted a day but we both knew we were meant for each other!

Photobucket

We spent like our whole engagement apart he was in Washington and I was in Rexburg and for that reason I will ALWAYS love Skype! But we made it and Finally on September 4th 2008 we sealed the deal for Eternity!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am so happy to be married to the man of my dreams! He is amazing and treats me like a princess!! He holds my hand until I fall asleep, he writes me notes that make me cry (tears of joy), he makes me laugh everyday, he always knows how to make me feel better and he ALWAYS makes me feel loved!

I Love you Brek and I can't wait to spend Forever with you!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Love,

Abs

3 comments:

Ashley Sullenger said...

hahahha I loved the first kiss part. I can totally see Brek saying that!! Happy Anniversary!

Rowbury Adventures said...

aww Happy anniversary Abs! Love you tons and let's play real soon PLEASE!!

Kip & Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute i love all the pictures!