Image Map

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I LOVE FALL

This Last Month has been packed! But all so much fun! I am just so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life!!



First up we went up to Rexburg to go Camping with my family... We haven't gone camping for years haha so we weren't really sure what we were doing but it was a blast!! It had all sorts of crazy things about it. We were freezing so my dad lit the gas burners in the trailer and I am pretty sure we were all high... Then Millie was in charge of getting the extension cords but she only brought one! But that was enough to plug in the speakers for an ipod and have a dance off! (Lets just say Brek loved that part)... ha! We made ice cream in a bag and froze our hands off, Had lots and lots of treats! And it was just a GREAT TIME!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








Then we went to Twin Falls for a spur of the moment trip to Twin Falls to visit Breks Grandma and Grandpa and see his sister Chelsea! It was a total surprise when Breks parents walked in... I jumped out of my chair I think because they scared me so bad! It was such a fun surprise! We totally lucked out because they had two old bikes sitting in their garage and they said we could have them! Brek has LOVED them he has gone riding everyday! And I love it just am much because it is finally some sort of exercise that I can do with my hip! So we rode all around twin Falls that weekend and watched conference and just had a fun RELAXING weekend!

Photobucket

Our Pretty Bike Ride

Photobucket

Cramming them into our little car!

Then next up was our F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S Park City trip! We got this back in the summer some deal at the fair that if we listened to their sales pitch we could go for two nights, get a zip line and slide pass, and $50 Bucks for dinner all for $50!! So we headed up for a weekend getaway with Jordan and Randee! It was the NICEST place I have ever seen! It was huge! We had a sweet room and our salesman was the local weatherman! We were with a celebrity pretty much haha but it was a blast! The zip line we had the pass for was closed so they ended up just giving us $40 cash but that was fun for the outlets!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Then... I went up to Rexburg to take some Sr pics and for a girls weekend! It was WONDERFUL! we made headbands had a movie marathon, went to Red Robin, and Target, and just had such a great time! I love being with my mom and sisters! And even my sister in-law Chelsea came, and Kinz! It was a GREAT weekend! I did miss my man though but he had a great time in Salt Lake with his Uncle and Friend Jeff!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally we went to Twin Falls with Breks cousin Guy and his cute wife Nikki! His aunt Lori was there, and to visit his Grandma and Grandpa! We got to go to the Twin Falls temple that was BEAUTIFUL and play lots of games eat really good food and just relax! It was way fun just to hang out with everyone!


Once again we are just so lucky! Brek has been doing SOO good in school and I have a great job that has every weekend off! But it will be nice to have a few weekends off to be at home with my grandpa and just spend some time with me and and my handsome hubbs!




1 comment:

Team Allen said...

I just saw your comment on my blog and I realized.. I MISS YOUR BLOG. I love your blog and your cute pictures, I want an update, pretty please, just for me??