Image Map

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thanksgiving

I am playing catch up because this blog is one of my new years resolutions so here it our story of Thanksgiving...

The Drive was THE LONGEST day of my life! I got off work early on Tuesday so we could hopefully "Beat the storm" and make it to twin falls before it got dark... WRONG it was so so so bad they closed the roads and we had to turn around and drive back home in the storm! So we were both pretty bummed but decided that we would get up early and try one more time! So we were on the road at 7:30 we bought some way to expensive chains for our car and we were off! It took about 4 and a half hours to get to twin falls then probably 7 ish more to get to Washington and with the destination bound husband we did not stop for food or bathroom breaks! We had a gallon size bag full of muddy buddies and 2 GIANT apples to last the whole day! Lets just say that by the time we pulled in I was stuffing my face with food! But the most important thing is we made it! Here are a few pics just because I was so bored in the car I had to do something! Next time I told him I am bringing a coloring book or something!

Photobucket

Thanksgiving day was GREAT! We had cute little place cards and yummy food! We played games after dinner and just relaxed! Then by the time night rolled around we decided to go to a movie! We went to The Next 3 Days and it was soooo good! Chelsea and I were so nervous the whole time we were on the edge of our seats! But it was a really good movie!!

Photobucket

The rest of the week was spent just relaxing! It was a quick trip but it was so fun to go up there and be with Breks family! We Love you guys!

No comments: