Image Map

Monday, May 2, 2011

Sisters

My sisters are the best ever! I am so lucky to have 4 of them and Hayden is the luckiest.... haha one day we will have other brothers and it will be different having to share the t.v to not the disney channel or chick flicks, to not always having dance parties when we are cleaning the kitchen sitting in the living room, trying to get ready or just for no reason at all!

I have been really bad at updating my blog and i really want to be good at it so over the past few months I have been able to have some sister weekends and they have been a blast!

#1 for my grandpas 80th birthday party my fam came down to utah and all the aunts and uncles went out to eat. We didn't know what to do so we got out the new video camera and made a music video to All American Girl.... I lost the video on my computer so now the only copy is at my parents house but here are the pics of our fabulous outfits we created from my closet.

Photobucket
Miss America and the Nurse

Photobucket
Teacher and Yoga Instructor

Photobucket
Waitress and the group

Photobucket
Tennis Player and Cheerleader

Photobucket
College Girl and Cowgirl

Photobucket
Eskimo

Photobucket
Swimmer and Vet

Photobucket
Fashion Designer and Photographer

Photobucket
Mom



#2 Then Liv and I had an afternoon to just hang out and we had so much fun! We went and walked around some stores and then she decided I needed to pierce my ears so we did it right then! It was pretty funny because the lady would not believe that I was over 18... But now I am a big girl with my ears pierced!

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the picture Brek got at school to show him what I did haha



and #3 I went up to Rexburg to have one last girl weekend before we moved up to Washington. We had so much fun Liv, Mil, and me all slept in Livs bed all weekend and stayed up late every night! Then We got to go to Jr. Miss and the twins were my little buddies the whole time! They are growing up to fast they are 10 going on 25 but I love being with them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Basically I am so happy to have these lovely little ladies in my life! I love you all and miss you every day!

2 comments:

{Trulie Scrumptious} said...

you guys are the funnest sisters ever, can me and my sister join your family? we only have 2 of us....

Kaylie said...

Making music videos when you are in your 20's? haha. I guess we have taught you Carter girls well :) It looks like you had a great time.

And Ab, you sure look cute as a mother ;)

Love you! Kaylie