Image Map

Friday, July 22, 2011

June in Pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1. The Husband got his Associates degree diploma! 

2. Alli had her bridal shower!

3. My sweet sweet husband bought me my fancy camera!

4. We rented cruiser bikes and rode on the path by the river!

5. Our new favorite date... ice cream at the park!

6. Our Sunday night tradition. Our own version of Rook we don't know what its really called!

7. This may not look that impressive but I have not been able to walk that long or that far for almost 3 years! Brek got me some new tennis shoes and I am trying to work my hip strength back up! I was so excited I made it that long!

Over all the first part of the month I was in Rexburg partying with my fam and the second part was spent with the Husband just hangin out and counting down the days until the weekends come! 

June was a FAB-U-LOUS month!

No comments: