Image Map

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Delight in the little things

Right now our lives consist of

This

Photobucket

and This

Photobucket

Breks work and this is my to do list for my online classes

We are busy with that stuff so we find joy in the little things like...

Photobucket

Finding this when I go to take a shower just makes my whole entire day!

Photobucket

I wait every year for October so I can buy these yummy little things! For some reason making them orange make them that much better than regular kinds! And I eat WAY to many!

Photobucket

We love having a hot tub to go sit in, except for now they closed it for winter and we are pretty sad!

Photobucket

I was on a conference call thing for one of my classes and I come out and find Brek whipping up some cookies. I could not help but smile because we literally had no food in the house so these were truly magic cookies. (We both really hate grocery shopping and tried to use up all our food before we went again) I come out of the office and he has a huge smile on his face and says "The beauty is in the attempt" haha he was so proud and it was so cute. To our surprise they were actually pretty good!

Photobucket

Husband got restless one night and the next thing I know our dresser is in the bathroom and he took some paint out of my craft bin and he re did our whole dresser!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We have been using stacks of paper for mouse pads and I finally got around to ordering them and they just make me so happy when I am stuck on the computer

Photobucket

He L-O-V-E's creme brulee and one day he whipped up his moms pudding and burned the sugar on top in the oven. He was one Happy Boy!

I promise we don't eat 24 hours a day! Cooking has become our thing to do together we love it, and we have tons of fun doing it, but looking at this post it looks like all we do it eat, and its amazing we don't weight 5 million pounds!

Our life isn't the most exciting in the world, but as long as I have my favorite guy by my side I am one Happy Girl!

No comments: