Image Map

Saturday, December 3, 2011

11.11.11

I am a firm believer that you have to make a wish when you see 11:11 on the clock.

I always say 11:11 MAKE A WISH! to Brek, and then ask him what he wished for but he never tells me because he says it won't come true.

Well this was a special day just because it was 11.11.11

We took full advantage of spending the whole day together.

We went to Target and bought part 1 and 2 of Harry Potter 7, went to Linner (Lunch/Dinner) and then came home and had plans to pull an all nighter watching all 8 movies. That didn't happen we only made it until midnight and then had to go to bed.

It was a MAGICAL day full of Harry Potter

Photobucket

My big wish came true on July 12, 2008 when my Mr. asked me to become his Mrs. and he continues to make my wishes come true every single day!

So I will continue to say 11:11 MAKE A WISH and then when he doesn't tell me what he wishes for its ok because I hope I can make his wishes come true too!

Photobucket

No comments: