Image Map

Monday, March 19, 2012

23

I turned 23 on March 14! I feel like 23 is actually a number that sounds like I am officially grown up! It is kind of Crazy, but there is no stoppin it!

22 was a great year! I got to live in 3 different places, I made 2 very big road trips by myself, I got to go on a cruise, and so much more but I won't name them all. I am a lucky girl, and can't wait to see what the year 23 will bring!

The Birthday started the night before. I was at the Relief Society Birthday dinner, and I came home to an empty house. I called up Brek and he was "running errands" he tells me about this GREAT deal on a TV and I said just get it we have wanted one forever... I didn't think he would actually do it but the doorbell rings  a little bit later, and SURPRISE! Its that husband of mine and his friend Nate at the door with this GIGANTIC box! Haha so it is both of our birthday presents, but we are pretty excited about it. It is a big step up from our teeny tiny one that looked way funny in our living room.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The next morning I wake up to these pretty things

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Mr. always know how to make me feel special on my Birthday. I loved it because the very first birthday I had when we were dating he gave me pink gerber daisies, that I found in my room right after I got home from my first class! so.... I am thinking we should make it a tradition. They are such happy flowers I just LOVE them!

Then I hung out at home, and got to go to lunch with my friend Jenna and her sweet little girl Ella!

He finally got home and I had to do a school meeting so I had to stay in the office while he got one last thing and set it up.

I came out to Chiles take out. (I am obsessed with it) and this very perfect note!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then he took that fabulous lotion he bought me and rubbed my feet while we watched One Tree Hill. It was absolutely PERFECT!


Photobucket

I am so spoiled with so much wonderful people in my life! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!

Photobucket

{Especially you Husband}

I am ready for year 23!

No comments: