Image Map

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

To Washington We Go!


Back in June we were so Lucky to be able to FLY to Washington and see our Tolman Fam!!

We woke up very early and were out the door and on the road to Vegas to catch our flight. 

Photobucket

We didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for parking at the airport so Brek did some research online the night before and found a Best Western hotel that let you pay $4 a day to park and it came with a free shuttle to the airport! We were a little concerned but we checked it out and even though it was a little scary we decided to go for it and just hope and pray our car would be safe until we got back.

Onto the airport..... I thought I loved airports and flying! Thats because Salt Lake and Long Beach are really the only two airports I remember. Vegas airport was insane!! We got there 2 and a half hours early and we still were 5 minutes past the time they said  to be there by so they gave away our seats on the airplane and we had to sit in someone else's seats! Not to mention my hip set off the alarm and I had to have the full on pat down! It was quite the adventure but we arrived safely into Pasco a few hours later!!

When we got to Breks house our favorite little one was there to greet us! We spent the afternoon playing with Little Peaches and eating because I will be honest the 2 hour long flight was my max on how long I can go without food so by the time we got to the house I was dying!

Photobucket

This picture melts my heart! He is going to be such a great dad!

That night we went to dinner and when we got back we got to play bachi ball in the back yard. It was a fun game and then we all tried to watch Jim Gaffigans new comedy on netflix! I made it through the first half and was crying from laughing so hard but this baby of mine has given me a strict bedtime and I did not make it past 10:30!

Photobucket

The next morning we woke up and it was time to play!

Photobucket

Brek mowed the lawn

Photobucket

Miss Peachy put on her cape

Photobucket

We did some coloring

Photobucket

And then wen Uncle Brek was down mowing the lawn we decided to show us his flying skills with her special cape!

We all decided that it would be fun to ride bikes down by the river so we loaded everyone up and drove down to the bike shop. They even had a bike trailer for the Peach to come along too!

Photobucket

I was in heaven the first couple miles! There was water and a COOL breeze and it was green and grass and I just was so happy not to feel like I was melting! But then my out of shapeness got the better of me and I'm pretty sure that Brek thought I was going to die because he stayed right by my side the rest of the way back.... Such a sweet guy I have!

After the bike ride we were all pretty thirsty so we stopped at Dairy Queen to get some really cold water and a treat

Photobucket

But the real treat was getting to sit by my own VERY CUTE version of the Joker

After that it was time to head back and get things ready for the Peaches birthday party! 

Photobucket

She helped me and Uncle Brek with her cupcakes

Photobucket

Photobucket

We celebrated with cupcakes and ice cream! It took two men to get the ice cream open that Costco packaging was tough! ha But she was adorable as ever and was the highlight of the night!

Photobucket

After the party I was pretty cold because I had gotten FRIED from the bike ride so that sun burn was getting the best of me so we went inside and had some down time.

Photobucket

The next morning we woke up to get ready for the big party! It was a little family reunion filled with delicious food and fabulous family!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I started the day of perfect with hugs from my favorite Peach

Photobucket

There was football throwing, and plenty of relaxing

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some running through sprinklers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some cheering

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some modeling

Photobucket

Of course some tanning

Photobucket

Plenty of visiting

Photobucket

Photobucket

And Lots of pictures

It was a great afternoon, and everyone had a blast! Also things I don't have pictures of is two brand new little babies that got plenty of holding, and we played games too!

After the party Brenna and Tim's son Logan was getting blessed. So all the men put on their church clothes and we headed over.... Little did we know that we would be the only ones not dressed up! Ha it was pretty funny when we walked in to a crowd of everyone in their Sunday best.... We pretty much crammed tightly into a small corner and tried to go unnoticed as possible! Haha But we did not escape the pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a great blessing given by Tim though and we were so glad that we got to be a part of it!

That night we were hungry so we all gathered to the kitchen and got cooking at like 9:30 at night some delicious pizzas and jalapeno poppers!

Photobucket

The next day was Sunday and Fathers day so we had a great day at church, and it was so nice to be able to go to Relief Society. I LOVE my primary class but sometimes it is nice to be in Relief Society! Then we got home had a delicious dinner and every just relaxed for the day.

Monday came to quick but I couldn't let a trip to Kennewick go by without going to Chicos! It is sooooooo good and I waited all weekend to be able to go! So that was our last stop before the airport

Photobucket

Photobucket

She enjoyed it too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then it was off the airport. We were so sad to go! 

On a positive note we were checked in and waiting for our flight within like 15 minutes! So much nicer than Vegas!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We boarded the plane, got our actual seats and just an hour and a half later we were back in the heat of Vegas!

Photobucket

We had to wait for our shuttle for a while and I pretty much was melting by the time he got there, but then we were pretty scared driving back to our car because the shuttle driver was like something out of the movies! He was whipping in and out of traffic, cutting through parking lots, and scaring us to death! But we made safe and sound to our car and are happy to say that it was there just the way we left it! So We trust you Best Western!

We were so sad to go and missed everyone the second we got on the plane, but to help the pain of leaving getting a few texts like these

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brightened our mood!


Thank you so so so so much Pat and Debbie for EVERYTHING and making it such a great weekend! We love and miss you!



No comments: