Image Map

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Homless and Happy

When we moved to from St George in November we couldn't move into our house until December for a month we were homeless and moved in with my parents.

It was a great month we just got to hang out and relax.

I had a hard time sleeping because I was huge and I could never get comfy! So my Dad and the twins have a paper route and they get up way to early I got up one day and drove the car and they delivered the papers. Then after papers they wake everyone up for scripture study. I just thought this picture is the cutest of my dad. The girls all are really sound asleep haha they are excellent listeners.


Photobucket

Izzy had to make a treat for a class project and for Family night we all joined in to help make enough for her whole class. It ended up being a little harder then we thought it would be! They were pretty cute little turkeys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a Vampire Diaries party every thursday, and Chelsea came to party with us!

Photobucket

Elph was my buddy the whole time we were there! She always wanted to sit on my lap. My mom made sure that I was resting A LOT so Elph and me were best beds while we sat on the couch!

Photobucket


This was the second attempt to do baptisms as a family. Iz and Gab turned 12 in November and had not gone and we wanted to be able to go as a whole family. The day before we left for Twin we finally made it and it was a 3 hour wait! It was a great experience and so cute to see the twins experience it all for the first time! I looked like a pilsbury dough boy and everyone couldn't stop laughing but there was no way I was going to get baptized, but I loved watching everyone do it together!

 photo templebaptisms.jpg



We were very spoiled the whole time we were there! Thank you Dad and mom for everything you did for us while we were there! We love you!

No comments: